2023-2024 United Way campaign
raise your hand for Grant County!
As we embark on a pivotal year, we invite you to be part of our journey in shaping a brighter future for Grant County. Our theme, “Raise Your Hand,” is more than a call to action—it’s a symbol of commitment and unity. It represents every individual and organization working together for a common cause. Your involvement, whether through a workplace campaign, as a returning partner, or as a new supporter, amplifies our collective impact. Every raised hand is a voice for change and a beacon of hope in our community.
Watch the message from LeeAnna or continue reading for more information on how together we can keep making a difference.
Last year’s impact at-a-glance:
- Over 1,200 children were enrolled in the Grant County Imagination Library after its launch this Spring, providing age-appropriate books to children between ages 0-5.
- 12 essential programs funded:Focusing on local initiatives in health, education, and financial stability. Our community-based committee helps decide which programs to fund each year, carefully vetting the organizations we work with.
- 700+ Volunteer Hours were organized in a single Day of Action, laying the groundwork for an enhanced culture of volunteerism in Grant County.
- Empowering Initiatives that ignite leadership and community involvement were continued, focusing on empowering community leaders and organizations.
How can I play a part?
- Make an annual pledge: Rally your colleagues and participate in a workplace campaign. If your employer doesn’t already run a workplace campaign, take a look at our toolkit for more info on how to get one started, or contact us directly to learn more!
- Make a one-time donation: making a recurring pledge isn’t for everyone, but consider giving a single gift to United Way. You can give online here. Every donation, big or small, makes a difference.
- Volunteer Your Time: There are so many opportunities to get involved in our community and lend a helping hand. Take a look at the opportunities here, or let us know how you’d specifically like to get involved.
- Spread the Word: Share our mission with friends, family, and other networks. Feel free to use the materials below to better communicate how we LIVE UNITED!
Print or digitally distribute this 8.5″x11″ infographic outlining the impact of United Way of Grant County.
Recurring Donation Impact
Print or digitally distribute this 8.5″x11″ flyer that shares the impact of a single person’s contribution.